If you are under 16 we require a signed consent form and if you are under 14 you should be accompanied by an adult.
Please get in touch with us by email to email@example.com if you wish to book a ride.
Please note we do not have a section for young members and do not offer coaching.
Any young cyclist, under the age of 14 years, must be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult and any young cyclist aged 14 to 16 years must have a signed parental consent form.
Marlow Riders reserves the right not to allow any young individual to ride and, in future, may have to limit the number of young cyclists that ride.
This policy will be reviewed every two years to ensure it reflects current legalisation or regulations, or sooner if the management team deem it necessary.
The guidelines listed below are to assist any younger cyclist wanting to ride with Marlow Riders
- Always consider the safety of yourself and others
- Always wear a cycling helmet and eye protection. Ensure your clothing is visible
- Ensure you select the right ability group that will meet your fitness & speed. If in doubt, select a lower ability group.
- Road bike to be in good working work.
- Carry two spare tubes & air. You must be able to repair a puncture.
- Bring full bottles, energy bars & mobile phone.
- No CRB checks are undertaken.
- Always arrive 15 minutes before the published ride time.
- Bring £4.00 to purchase Cake & Cuppa”. Riders will either stop on route or at the end of the ride.
- We will navigate the group either back to the MSC or to a pre-arranged finish point such as a local cafe where the ride will stop. We will not be responsible for getting young riders home from there on.